Beetroot is among the many seeds you can collect and use on your Farm in Cult of the Lamb. Cult of the Lamb is an action-adventure game where you get to start your cult and venture out into different diverse regions to build a loyal community of followers who spread your word. Every cultist community needs farming, and the Cult of the Lamb is no exception. The farming plot is one of the first cult of the lamb release date structures that the Lamb can build in the headquarters, and seeds are essential when it comes to farming.
This guide will tell you how to find the Beetroot seed in Cult of the Lamb and some general ways to find different sources in the game.
How to Find Beetroot Seeds?
Beetroot seeds are a high-level vegetable in Cult of the Lamb that the Lamb won’t get to see until they reach either Anchordeep or Silk Cradle. However, you can still buy it from vendors. You can get beetroot seeds as a chest cult of the lamb switch award in Anchordeep. Beetroot seeds look like two small beetroots with black dots. Once fully matured and ready for harvest, they will have distinctive oversized leaves.
Beetroot plants are great as a low-maintenance food with some good health benefits. It is the primary component of the Magnificent Mixed Meal, a recipe that has a 100 percent probability of boosting loyalty and cult of the lamb game preventing a cultist from spreading dissension.
How to Get More Stone?
When you first arrive at the site of your new Cult, there will be many overgrown ruins, and you can instruct your Followers cult of the lamb website to mine them (or attack them yourself) to get a decent amount of Stone. However, unlike trees, rocks don’t grow back, so you’ll soon have to find other means to get more:
- Look for stone symbols on the map when Crusading to find rooms full of rocks and gold nuggets to mine.
- Attack the statues of the False Prophets to break them apart for a good bit of Stone each time, and look for stone jars in the Silk Cradle for more stone drops.
- Have your cultists worship and increase your Devotion to get Divine Inspiration, and unlock the Stone Quarry to task a Follower to continually mine it for more Stone. Note that it will eventually collapse, so be ready cult of the lamb ps4 to make more as time goes on.
- Unlock the Missionary and select a high-level Follower to quest out to find more Stone for you. Try to pick a Follower with the best cult of the lamb platforms chance of coming back alive!
Once you have upgraded your Divine Inspiration to a high enough tier, certain buildings will require Stone Blocks instead of regular Stone. This cannot be mined, but you will have to build a Refinery and order your Followers to consecrate Stone into blocks for you to make.
How to Get More Lumber?
Like Stone, there will be a few opportunities to get lumber at the site of your new Cult, as you can instruct Followers to chop down mighty trees or do it yourself. Once you clear-cut your camp, you’ll have a few more options:
- Over time, small thin saplings will sprout out around your camp. While they grow extremely slowly, it’s worth waiting on digging them up (unless you need it now) until they grow into a full tree to harvest much more lumber.
- Look for lumber symbols on the map when cult of the lamb price Crusading to find rooms full of trees and stumps to attack for wood.
- Each Crusade starts with pairs of training dummies to test your chosen weapon against – but you can also break them for some easy lumber.
- A few of the points of interest that will unlock on your map have trees you can chop down at the Lonely Shack or Pilgrim’s Passage. Don’t expect them to grow back, however.
- Have your cultists worship and increase your Devotion to get Divine Inspiration, and unlock the Lumber Mill to task a Follower to continually chop it for more wood Note that it will eventually collapse, so be ready to make more as time goes on.
- Unlock the Missionary and select a high-level Follower to quest out to find more lumber for you. Try to pick a Follower with the best cult of the lamb multiplayer chance of coming back alive!
Once you have upgraded your Divine Inspiration to a high enough tier, certain buildings will require Wooden Planks instead of regular Lumber. This cannot be cut, but you will have to build a Refinery and order your Followers to consecrate lumber into planks for you to make.
How to Get More Bones?
- Bones are the magic that makes the rituals go ’round. Unfortunately, it will take a lot of bones to enact a way, which means you may be hard-pressed to find them early on in your cult days.
- Killing mini-bosses and Bishops are the easiest way to get more bones, as they’ll drop a truckload to defeat them, but it will take time and be dangerous to reach them.
- While you explore the combat rooms during a Crusade, clearing the space of enemies will grant you their bones, but there cult of the lamb steam is often more hiding all around. Attack the environment to find out which set of decorations hides skeletons and hit them again to reveal bones to pick up.
- The merchant who sells Followers has a lot of bone-filled bags all around, so feel free to whack them to get more.
- A cross-bone icon on the Crusade map is a resource room just for bones, so be sure to visit it and find a good haul easily.
- In a pinch, harvesting a follower may yield a certain amount of bones, but you may want to save this for the last resort.
How to Find Seeds in Cult of the Lamb?
The game lets you acquire seeds for your farm using a few different methods. All of these methods have been briefly discussed below.
Enemies you slay often drop things like cult of the lamb game pass bones and meat. Similarly, mowing plants and even the humble grass will get you vegetables and blossoms and exactly what you want: Seeds.
Many reputable vendors are scattered through this game, some selling seeds. A particular vendor that comes to mind is the one cult of the lamb demo that shows up right outside the gate to Anchordeep.
If the Lamb builds an Offering Statue, cultists can leave any item randomly as a gift to you. However, you will likely get gold and building materials, as getting seeds as offerings are rare.
How to Get More Grass?
The grass is necessary for many things in Cult of The Lamb. For instance, the grass is used for crafting various decorations in some food cult of the lamb trailer dishes like Grassy Gruel and can even be used as fuel to increase Devotion speed when you’ve unlocked the required Divine Inspiration upgrades.
Grass can be found by chopping down the tall, grassy bushes around the various rooms while Crusading. Most areas contain grass, but Darkwood is full of it. So, if you ever need grass, make a quick run through Darkwood and be sure to chop everything down.
How to Get More Money and Gold Bars?
Money makes the world go-’round, and that’s still true in Cult of the Lamb. To build out your Cult and purchase various items from shops and merchants you can meet, you’ll need to get ahold of some finances. Luckily there cult of the lamb xbox are plenty of ways to obtain more:
- Crusading is the most surefire way to get more money. Almost every regular chest in combat rooms drops a few coins, and bigger chests drop even more. The ones you’ll get after clearing a combat room or defeating a mini-boss (or regular boss) will drop a ton!
- Money rooms can appear on the map when you are looking for a path when crusading (and can also occur in combat rooms or the ones marked as random); these rooms have a ton of chests full of money.
- At the risk of lowering your Faith, picking cult of the lamb console the Ritual of Enrichment under the Possessions Doctrines will force your followers to give you a ton of money (when used back to back with the Brainwashing Ritual, you’ll be free of consequence!)
Similarly, picking the Tax Enforcer Ritual under the Law and Order Doctrines will have a Follower continually harassing your other cult of the lamb release date switch cultists for money. It’s a slow rate, but it can still help line your pockets.
- Once you’ve built up your Cult enough, The One Who Waits Below will give you a chest in your camp where you can sell items for money – but selling the same thing too much will lower the price. This can still make a ton of money if you sell various items in bursts – especially rare fish and following Meat.
- When you access Midas’ Cave, an altar will allow you to deposit a large sum of money, promising that more will be returned cult of the lamb fanart after three in-game days. It’s a bit of a risk, but the payout is usually worth it.
- Another late-game trick to be aware of is that once you completely unlock your Divine Inspiration, you may wonder what purpose Devotion serves. As it turns out, any excess Devotion from any altar will now give coins instead of Devotion, allowing you to rake in money quickly.
Once you have upgraded your Divine Inspiration to a high enough tier, certain buildings will require Gold Bars instead of regular coins, and late game merchants will also need them. This cannot be obtained naturally, but you will have to build a Refinery and order your Followers to consecrate coins into gold cult of the lamb initial release date bars for you. The Refinery also blesses coins from Gold Nuggets that you can get as loot rewards from chests or certain rocks, so always turn your nuggets into cash!
How to Get More Camellia Flowers?
Camellia Flowers are a region-specific item and can be used to treat sickness with followers who fall ill, in conjunction with a Healing Bay that you can build. If several followers fall sick at once, you’ll want to have a good amount stocked up. They are also used for a few types of decorations.
- Camellia Flowers can only be found in the Darkwood region of the Lands of the Old Faith. They’ll often appear in the corners devolver cult of the lamb of most rooms, and slashing at them will give you the flowers or their seeds to plant with your crops.
- The Red Crown rooms that you can randomly see when choosing a path through any Crusade will usually be surrounded by Camellia Flowers, allowing for an easy harvest.
- Once you have a few Camellia Seeds, keep allocating them to your Farm Plots to ensure a steady supply of the flowers as you grow food.
How to Get More Menticide Mushrooms?
Menticide Mushrooms are strange hallucinogenic mushrooms that are part of a quest to unlock a Brainwashing Ritual, which will lock in your Faith for several days – allowing you to get away with almost anything. While cult of the lamb engine they can’t be eaten as food, it’s still worth stockpiling. They are also used for a few types of decorations.
- Menticide Mushrooms can only be found in the Anura region of the Lands of the Old Faith. They’ll often appear in the corners of most rooms, and slashing at them will give you the mushrooms or their spores to plant with your crops.
- Once you meet the Mushroom NPCs that alert you of the Spore Mound, you can kill them to get a few – no one else will mind is cult of the lamb multiplayer. The Spore Mound may have a few objects you can break to get a few more mushrooms this way.
- Once you have a few Menticide Mushroom Spores, keep allocating them to your Farm Plots to ensure a steady supply of the mushrooms as you grow food.
How to Get More Crystal Shards?
Crystal Shards are used in conjunction with a quest to help fix the Lighthouse at the Pilgrim’s Passage, but you may learn of this quest long before you can find any Crystal Shards naturally. They are also used for a few types of decorations.
The Crystal Shards can only be found cult of the lamb coop in the Anchordeep region of the Lands of the Old Faith. They’ll often appear in the corners of most rooms as crystal formations, and slashing at them will give you a few shards.
How to Get More Spider Silk?
Spider Silk is used to build the highest tier of beds for your Followers once you’ve unlocked the final level of Divine Inspiration, but you may not have access to a place where you can get the silk just yet. They are also used for a few types of decorations.
This Spider Silk can only be found in the Silk Cradle region of the Lands of the Old Faith. They’ll often appear in the corners cult of the lamb game switch of most rooms as large cocoons and cobwebs, and slashing at them will give you bundles of Spider Silk.
How to Get More Food?
- Food is vital to your Cult’s longevity, and something you’ll always need to be on the lookout for. Thankfully, it comes in many forms – some more abundant and some to be used in emergencies.
- Invest in Farm Plots as soon as you can. At first, you’ll need to plant and water them yourself, but once you build a station “””cult of the lamb”””, put plots around it to let your Followers do the work. You can even make your Followers eat crappy meals to make them poop – and use that for fertilizer, so your crops have a better yield!
- Certain places you visit, like the Lonely Shack and Pilgrim’s Passage, have a few berry bushes you can harvest on your first visit, but they won’t appear again.
- Each region of the Lands of the Old Faith has its associated crop that appears more often than in other areas. Look out for the food icon when crusading to find fields of berries, pumpkins, cauliflower, and beetroot to harvest.
- A merchant named Rakshasa also sells food and seeds you can meet while Crusading. After beating the second region, Anura, he’ll set up a permanent shop outside the entrance to Anchordeep to sell seeds.
- The Pilgrim’s Passage area also has a Fishing minigame, and it’s one of the best sources to keep reeling in quality meals (unless your Followers need immediate attention). Paired with the Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty, you can haul in a ton of fish to keep your Followers fed for a long time.
- Nighttime at your Cult brings out games like cult of the lamb a bunch of small spiders. You can chase them down and press A to cut them into Morsels, which can be a good source of cheap, easy food.
- True Meat is harder to come by, though you can build a Missionary to have your Followers look for food. You can also find Meat while crusading if you run into any campfire – attack it to reveal its riches.
Follower Meat has its benefits and drawbacks – not least among them is having to sacrifice, murder, or harvest the body of a Follower to get it. You can still get a few guilt-free by attacking the environment in Helob’s shop.
It may sound crazy, but Grassy Gruel can help stave off your followers’ impending starvation. It has some bad side effects that you can be ready to treat, or you can beeline for Sustenance Doctrines to invoke the Grass Eater Trait – which will negate all the bad effects. Since grass is plentiful just slicing through while crusading, you can easily stave off starvation with a handful of grass.
How to Get Rare Fish?
Look no further if you’re wondering how to get lobster and other rare fish! Like the standard, smaller fish, you can catch rare fish such as octopus, crab, lobster, and squid at the fishing area in Pilgrim’s Passage. Not only are these needed to complete The Fisherman’s quest, but they can also be used in higher-quality food dishes, or sold for gold.
Even better, if you unlock the Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty as a Doctrine for your Cult, you’ll gain access to double fish for two days – including a far better likelihood of catching rare fish such as lobster, octopus, and more. The photo featured above is a good indicator of just how many fish spawn during this period.